Thursday, April 11, 2013

Strategy/Plan for Research

I chose the secondary analysis for my research method.  I would really like to find out how food price and socioeconomic status can lead to obesity.  There are many websites about the raise in obesity but I will use the CDC and obesity statistics for information and statistics.  I will look only at how prices and money effect obesity, not ethnicity.  I will also look at food pricing to prove why there is an obesity gap.  I will also factor in the ability for upper class to attend the gym by looking at those studies.  There are many websites and a lot of research done in this field, as it is a national problem, so there are many sources that I can use to compare and learn more about a persons socioeconomic states and its relevance to a persons weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment